Well harumph, bah humbug and all of that stuff -Grin-
I have been tagged in a BLOG Meme! Sylvia, over at From the Sheep’s Back got me. Even If you do nothing else take a look at her site. Amazingly talented person over there.
Now I will tag some other folk but please do not feel that you have to do this yourself. But should you do so it is kind of fun.
Here is the rule set I have been given:
“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
So on with the weird. ( Nothing weird about me so . . oh never mind.)
1) Weird is relative but people often find it interesting that I lived in Brazil for a year ( 1982) in the town of Pindamonhangaba, SP. I loved my time there and my host families. I would encourage anyone who has the chance to take part in a student exchange to do so. It opened my eyes!
2) I lived on a ranch in the Oregon desert for a couple years outside of the town of Jordan Valley. In fact some people think its weird to discover that Oregon has a desert. in fact 2/3 of the state are high plains desert.
3) I like to get into work early. Real early. I usually come in around 6 AM so that I can have time to myself to work or whatever.
4) I enjoy playing online Roleplaying games like Everquest 2.
5) If Sylvia can claim being a Cola drinker, I can proudly proclaim myself a coffee nut? Not that I like nuts in my coffee but I always seem to have a warm cup of coffee near me!
6) In most realms that I wander I would be considered weird for being a knitter and male but for most of my readers that does not count. So I will say its weird that I love to knit and my knitting skill is beginner to average. I love it anyway.
So now the evil part. Who do I tag? The problem being that I am a “Lurker” on many blogs and actually comment on very few.
Lets try Guido at Itsa Purl Man for starters. Nice guy. Great Blog and worthy of getting tagged.
Or Janna at Knitting Relaxes me. Just because.
Now I get to tag a couple people i do not know but I read their blogs regularly. Like Colleen at Subway Knitter. I am afraid that I will end up on her blog someday!
Or Jessamyn West at librarian.net. Nothing to do with knitting but I enjoy hearing what she has to say.
The Butterfly Yarns Blog although they also have a nice website.